Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sledding

A little over a week ago, we had enough snow to go sledding. The kids were so excited! To be honest, all I thought about was how cold it was. After three days, it still had not warmed up enough to melt any of the snow! Brrr!

Saturday the whole family went sledding behind our neighbors house. The kids flew down the hill with sounds of excitement floating behind them. Their faces had large rosy cheeks and even bigger smiles. David and I went down a few times, but discovered that the hill had lots of large bumps or rocks that left lasting impressions. :) Afterabout and hour, David, Anya and I went back for hot chocolate. The older kids stayed out for another two hours!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

We need to go sledding too - so far it has just been in the driveway! Fun to see them wearing their Harry Potter scarves!