A few months ago I was reading my college roommmate's blog. On her blog she talked about learning some new hairstyles from a hair blog. A hair blog? I followed the link and found, to my utter amazement, over ten blogs all dedicated to hairstyles for their daughters hair. I couldn't imagine there being enough ideas for one blog let alone ten!
Fast forward a few months: I daily check the hair blogs and attempt similar styles on Daylin and Bethany's hair each morning! I now own more bobby pins, clips, bows and hair paraphernalia than I ever thought possible. I even ordered curl formers from Sally's beauty supply so that I could curl the girls hair! I have come a long way since my little brother had to teach me how to french braid a few years ago!
Here are a few of the fun styles I have attempted lately.
3 comments:
I love it!!! Some time I'll have to really get Brinna to sit and do some fun hair do's. So far I'm lucky to keep a rubber band in... The girl's hair looks great!
Ok, you forgot to post the names of the hair blogs! I need help! Awesome hairdo's!
Very cute! Did you curl Daylin's hair with those new curlers? Did the curls last long?
Post a Comment