Thursday, May 28, 2009

Time Out

For our anniversary this year, David gave me a fantastic gift. He gave me tickets to Friday and Saturday sessions of Time Out For Women in Cincinnati. I was shocked. A weekend away with just girls? I have never done that!

Anyway, it was a wonderful experience. A new friend went with me and it felt like the 2 hour drive lasted only minutes. We stayed at the Westin hotel where we tried out their Heavenly Beds and Heavenly Showers. I'm not sure any bed can be called Heavenly when your spouse isn't with you, but we both agreed that the beds were pretty good.

On of the things I like the best was listening to Sheri Dew and Hilary Weeks. Sheri gave me a lot to think about and Hilary made me laugh and cry with her beautiful music.

Here are some of the funny things I loved about Hilary Weeks:



I totally agree with this next one!



And this next one too...



Thank you David for taking over all the responsibility of a very busy Saturday. I love you!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow, Dave! What a fantastic present!

Jenny said...

Loved the videos!

30 year-old Dad said...

we had the red/white mix up in the laundry this week. thankfully, mom was able to get marielle's white shirt white again.

Mindy said...

The videos are classic!