When I was on my mission in Kiev, Ukraine more than ten years ago, I rode around town a lot on the metro or on buses. In Kiev, that meant waiting. And waiting. And waiting some more. Anyway, I had a bit of spare time while waiting. Firstly I would talk to people waiting near me. Secondly (or firstly if no one was around) I would shuffle my feet around and "dance." One companion took issue with this and informed me that missionary dancing was not appropriate. I took issue with that and told him, "Elder, sometimes you just gotta dance!" He thought about this for a minute and tried out a little dancing himself. Maybe these people had the same idea.
Jenny, the blog is a lot more feminine. I must emphasize, not my idea, but we'll keep it if it means that Heather will continue to grace us with her posts.
2 comments:
Loved the video! Ethan and I have watched it several times already!
I love your blog. I don't often comment, but you often keep us in stitches. Your kids are really cute and funny, and both you and Heather have gifts for expressing yourselves. (Especially the puking incident, Heather, I was there with you as I read, and can totally sympathize!)
I always love hearing what your family has been up to. Thanks for keeping everybody posted, and letting me read it!
Post a Comment