For spring break this year we went to Texas. It was really fun to drive from where spring was just barely poking itself up from the ground to where spring had almost finished. From little green buds, to beautiful purple, white and yellow blossoms to trees full of leaves. The trip was fairly uneventful. On the way down Anya became sick, and I was so impressed with how fast I moved. The moment she began touching her throat I had the partially filled (with garbage) Walmart bag tucked under her chin. We caught it all. I then swung the back up and over the seat, tied a know in it.... and noticed I now had vomit on me. Hmmm. There was a hole in the Walmart bag. Anya was clean and I was now smelly. Figures.
After that incident we pulled over at a Krogers where David went inside to by some ziplock bags. David decided to buy the double ziplock name brand kind of ziplocks so that we would be totally prepared. I immediately opened them in the parking lot to we would be ready.... but something was strange about these bags. They had holes in them! Ventilation holes! Why would you need double ziplock closure for a bag with holes! David went back into Krogers and came out with the cheapest generic brand ziplocks that he could find. We never needed them.
Enjoy the pictures. The kids had a great time playing with Granma and Grandpa steed and Mindy's family. One of the days we went to the Downtown Houston Aquarium - that is where the white Bengal tiger comes in. If you double click on the pictures, it will take you to picassa for bigger pictures.
2 comments:
Wow. I agree. Ziplock bags with holes is prety stupid. LOL
You sure can make us laugh, Heather! Gotta love how kids can always get their bodily fluids on us!
Post a Comment