OK, so as a "new" parent I understand that I am overly enthusiastic about my tiny little baby Emma. We like to say that she is in the houseplant phase. Much like a houseplant we feed and water her and keep her clean, and she does very little other than grow and let us know when she is not happy. I realize that she does nearly nothing, but I am still enthralled! So it is hardly surprising that Heather and I feel compelled to post still more photos of our dear little houseplant. My deepest appologies if you have lost interest. Still, if you are reading this you might actually care to see more pictures of her. Either way, here they are.
Click here if you can't see the slideshow
4 comments:
Adorable! I think my favorite picture was the one at the very end with the lily. Great picture!
CONGRATS on baby Emma! She is so cute! I love the newborn stage! I LOVE her nursery! You did an amazing job decorating it.
She's such a beautiful baby, and I'm impressed that you both have the energy to capture this sweet time in her life. I never felt like I could get to that point. My hat is off to both of you! From cute kids to great decorating, you are a talented pair, and you make it look deceptively easy.
Congrats!
Congratulations!!! She's gorgeous!
Post a Comment