A few weeks ago we had the opportunity to give Emma a name and a blessing in church. She did well and was pretty darn cute in the blessing dress if I do say so myself. And I do. My mom and dad were able to make it out for the blessing and agreed she was pretty darn cute too. So since we are not the most objective of people, I am including some pictures of the family gathering around Emma. What do you think?
Click here if you can't see the slideshow
2 comments:
What great pictures of the family and Grandparents. Emma is so beautiful. I wish I could have been there, also.
Hey guys! I haven't been on your blog in forever and I was shocked at all of your baby posts! I am so excited that you had your baby and most of all that you named her Emma. Now we share Bethany and Emma, pretty special!!! As usual, you have out done yourselves in the decorating category. What an adorable nursery. She is so beautiful and it makes me miss you all so much. Heather, you are gorgeous! Love from me!
Post a Comment