Sunday, June 12, 2011

Waiting for Emma Lilly

Emma will be here before we know it. Induction date is set for this Thursday! We are almost ready for her. This time around we decided to do a real nursery and had a lot of fun putting it together. We are pretty pleased with how it turned out, so we are sharing it with our family and friends if they are interested. Wish us luck with the birth!


Click here if you can't see the slideshow

5 comments:

Heathelyn said...

Oh, I have missed you guys so much! The room looks amazing... no real surprise there. LOL. Good luck, Heather, with the birth.

Jenny said...

Beautiful, Heather and Dave! Good luck on Thursday!

Jeffrey Sycamore said...

Looks pretty nice. Good Job.

Donna Leavitt said...

Wow! What a gorgeous room. I am so excited for you to bting your baby home.

Shirley said...

You have done an amazing job of Emma's room. I love the flowers on the wall and the lamp shade. Actually, I love everything about the room and the crib. You two are so talented!