As we celebrate David's birthday this week, I just had to let everyone know how much I love and admire this man. He is amazing! Not only is he the greatest Dad to our kids, but he encourages me to continue learning and growing. To him, my job as a mom is just as important as his job as a doctor! He reminds me that I am beautiful, even when I don't look or feel it. He puts his arm around me at church. He holds my hand whenever we go someplace. He
likes to go clothes shopping with me. He puts me to bed when I am sick and then cleans the kitchen to let me know I am loved. He makes all the meals on Sunday. Even though he is gone a lot with work, I always know that he would rather be home.
The list could go on and on! I love you David. Happy Bithday!
5 comments:
I love these pictures of you two.
What great pictures. You are one lucky lady!
I love the black and white picture of you and David. Fun to see how happy you are together.
Those are the cutest pictures of you and your husband! Your family pics are awesome too!
What great pictures! You guys look the same as you did in college. Are you sure you're old enough to have 4 kids? You have a gorgeous family!
Post a Comment