Monday, August 2, 2010

A Birthday to Remember

So over the weekend we went to a Family Birthday party. It's been a while since we could just drop in for a birthday, and well, it was fun. Here's a little video I put together from the parTE! Enjoy! Hope you don't mind my stealing your thunder Steedios! How many times can I use an exclamation point in a row?

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Thanks for the fun video! I haven't even looked at our pictures yet! (:

Do you mind if I use the video on my blog?

P.S. Hawaii looked beautiful!

Unknown said...

Jenna, thanks for having us over for Kyle's birthday. Of course you can use the video on your blog. We sure did love Kauai, Glad you enjoyed the pictures.

Heathelyn said...

Very cute. Enessa is about to start preschool and I was telling her about all the new friends she would make, and she told me that preschool would have Anya and Brock and Christin. She misses her friends that have moved away.