Today was the first day of school. We had to get up at 5:15 in order to get everything ready. Amazingly the kids (and parents) got up without a hitch. I even went running and weight lifting while Heather did the true heavy lifting of getting the kids ready. All that hair to do! And Hyrum, well, he's just easy. Anyway, here are the pictures. Sorry, some are blurry as it was dark when the bus left here at 6:43. Cameras can only do so much and we were in a hurry of course.
4 comments:
Oh, we miss you guys so much! The girls' hair looks great.
Wow, your kids look so grown up! Did Anya ask who she would share the house with now?
I can't believe how early the bus leaves there!!!! I'm not going to complain about our late school day, anymore. (:
Your pictures remind me of going to school in Alaska in the dark. I even wore glasses just like Hyrum
Post a Comment