Perfectly, beautifully, frosted branches, just for me. The branches are stunning in their exquisite details! The picture with the blue sky is from the storm last Friday. All the trees were frosted with snow on one side. I loved driving down the road and seeing the trees all painted white on one side.
The rest of the pictures were taken this morning when I opened the windows and saw the landscape wrapped in fog. As the fog began to lift, the children and I were glued to the windows looking at our trees. They look like they have been professionally flocked! I wish you could see the details on these branches! They look fuzy and soft. Gods' creations are truly amazing in their variety and detail!
2 comments:
Did you see the magical snow later in the morning? All the frozen fog started to melt and the trees started snowing. It was so cool looking.
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment