These are the last of the pictures we took this summer. Next week are the first day of school pictures and off we will go with school activities. I must admit, I am truly sorry to see summer end. This past week I decided to let all schedules blow away with the breeze and see what happened without them. Absolute delight! We have laid in bed in the mornings, played with friends in the neighborhood and not had to find shoes or keys for days at a time. Loved it!
Now, in case you feel too sorry for us and our little episode on the side of the road, let me assure you that the rest of the trip was great. We stayed in a little cabin that night and the next morning took a ski lift to the top of the mountain. The views were fabulous and we had a great time (well, pretty good time) hiking back down. There were a few times I wasn't too thrilled at the "off roading" David tried. I'm a path kind of person - until I get comfortable. Then I am the person who wants to see where different nooks lead and David, now tired, wanted the beaten path. We are a great pair!
1 comment:
So, what episode on the side of the road? What did I miss out on???
Jenny
Post a Comment