Sometimes I find that I would rather create something which will last and be beautiful than clean my kitchen.
Sometimes I find a longing in my heart that wants a voice - it is the longing to be something great.
I once thought I would do something great. I believe that in the long run, raising my children and helping my husband attain his dreams will be my greatness.
But then there are days....
"Is is actually easier to motivate someone to do something difficult than something easy. That's because the status quo is uninspiring. Our spirits crave to progress, and if we aren't moving forward, we are not happy." - Sheri Dew
Thus - please don't mind the bolts of fabric I bought months ago and haven't touched yet, the can of paint I just bought last week and all of the other unfinished projects. I am just filling my craving to progress and create.
| From Status Quo |
2 comments:
Very nice quote! Sheri Dew's book has been inspiring me also. :)
Wow, I can totally relate.
Post a Comment