Monday, June 15, 2009

Sycamore Soccer

At the moment, I have a great deal of laundry to take care of, so I am blogging instead. Makes sense, right?

This spring Daylin, Bethany and Hyrum played in a church soccer league. There are no scores kept and the coaches are church members with big hearts. The practices are all at the same time and place, as well as the games - all for a very reasonable price. Thus, all three enrolled and Anya plays in the little playground with her "friends." My job is to help her on and off swings and see saws. As the doctor said this morning at her 3 yr check up: "She's the size of a two year old but speaks like a five year old." Our little Anya stops to chat with any and all adults as well as their kids at the playground, and the library, and the grocery store, etc.

Here are some fun pictures of the kids in their last games.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Sounds so fun! I wish that there was a league like that around here!!!! Talking about convenience for moms!!!!!! LOVE IT!