Sunday, April 10, 2011

Graninni

My mom's mom died recently.  She lived a long full life and was a great influence for good on many people.  Above all, she loved her family and her descendants.  The last few years she has been preparing us that it would be time to let her go home to our Heavenly Father.  We lived relatively close to her while we were in Indianapolis and had several visits with her.  A little before our move we visited her knowing that it would probably be the last time we would see her.  Here are some pictures of that visit.  We will all miss her, but we know that she is happier now being able to move around without pain again and is waiting anxiously to see all of us again.  Who knows, maybe she is watching us now.

2 comments:

Donna Leavitt said...

Great pics! I am sure you will miss your beloved grandmother.

TheSycamores said...

Wonderful pictures of mom. It's the first time I saw her red face from the cancer treatment cream. She told me all about it though. I especially liked David's face when he was on her lap.