| From Anya Ballerina |
About a month ago, Anya went to her first dance class. A momentous occasion! Four years previously I had been morning sick with her when we first started going to the dance studio. The moms there watched me grow along with Daylin and Bethany's dance skills. Now, that little one is 3 1/2 and going to dance class herself. Time sure flies when you aren't pregnant!
Having gone to the dance studio weekly for the whole of her little life, Anya was not nervous in the least. (I don't think she ever gets nervous!) She walked into the waiting room, asked me to put on her shoes, invited all the little girls to come with her, and walked into the studio.
Upon exiting the class, she nonchalantly told me "That was fun!" and went off to play with some of the other girls. I can't help but smile at this funny little red head who is able to charm a room full of people with her personality. We love her to pieces!
| From Anya Ballerina |
3 comments:
Fun! You can see how excited she is in the first picture. She is growing up!
Anya is so CUTE!! Next time I see you guys I will need a recital.
Little Anya- a ballerina! Her dance & personality are the perfect match.
Post a Comment