Thursday, July 16, 2009

Guest Bedroom Make-Over

Knowing we needed to put the house on the market next spring gave us a good reason to redecorate the guest bedroom. The guest bedroom was one of the first bedrooms we decorated when we moved in four years ago. Being the frugal wife,I decided to use decorations from the last house, which was country decor. As we decorated the rest of the house, we discovered our decorating style had moved away from country and toward... something else. Not contemporary, or modern or classic, but something else. Anyway, we bought a new bed off craigslist and the process began. I found a beautiful fabric for the bedding. Daylin helped pick out the art work and my neighbor helped me with the curtains. I think it turned out pretty well. Here are some before and after pictures.

2 comments:

Flora said...

The bedroom looks great too - still love that fabric on the bed :) Your friend did a wonderful job on the drapery too.

Kasi said...

i love this room!!