Last week was Bethany's eighth birthday. She has accomplished so much this year and we are very proud of her.
* In January she began reading the Book of Mormon and she just finished it about two weeks ago. Impressive for a first grader!
* She has really excelled in school and has become a great friend to so many of her classmates.
* She also had braces put on in February and has dealt very well with them. She is very please at her straight lower teeth - they were turned sideways and made it difficul to eat!
There are so many wonderful things about Bethany - but right now I need to go pick her up from Piano lessons, so the list will have to remain short for now. We love you Bethany
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Bethany!
Great pics! Happy birthday Bethany!!
What a sweetheart!
Your birthday looked like so much fun! You are a special special little girl. I look forward to your baptism this coming Saturday! I love you.
Post a Comment