Many of you have already seen these pictures, but for the benefit of all you who haven't here are pictures of the new monsterous swingset that we felt compelled to buy recently. After buying it we then of course felt compelled to put it up. That was less fun for me, but actually, Heather and I do seem to have more fun together when we are sharing a project.
Anyway my handyman skills came in handy, but my drill was absolutely essential. Not to say that I did it by myself of course. I had help from many people. Thanks to all who did.
3 comments:
I love the new swingset. Do you think Grandma Sycamore could actually climb the rock climbing wall? Could you invite me to lunch on your swingset picnic table?
Love, Grandma
SOOOOOO jealous of the new swingset!! I'm glad to see it all put together!
Bethany would like to say: "Yes you may Grandma Sycamore. I love you!"
Post a Comment