Sorry, I'm just getting around to posting these videos. I'm told by someone who I will not name, that we will call "Feather," that they are much in demand. "Feather" does not wish to post them herself despite a very capable mind and exquisite ability to make things happen. I'm sure that "Feather" sends her love, whoever she may be.
Anyway in the following videos you will see, (if you click on them,and if you know that the password is zippy), Heather (who I'm sure is not related to "Feather" in any way) and myself meet and get very close to a tiny, baby monkey. His name is Cheetah, and he was very cute in person. A clingy little guy too. He tried to eat my ear at one point though, which was less nice. Enjoy.
David and the Monkey from David Sycamore on Vimeo.
Heather and the Monkey from David Sycamore on Vimeo.
1 comment:
It was fun to watch - Definitely a memory maker.
Post a Comment