Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Getting Ready

We are in full swing of getting ready for our trip to the Caribbean. Just Heather and I! We are swamped and going a little crazy trying to get everything ready around here. So far looks like we're not going to make it, but somehow these things all come together in the end (eg: Heather works really hard burning the midnight oil, etc.)

Hopefully we can unstress before we leave, but I doubt it. We're going on the NCL Norwegian Sun to Belize, Cozumel, and Roatan. I think we've just about got all of our planning done for the vacation itself. Wish us luck. We'll post pics and updates when we get back.

PS: If Heather seems stressed, now you know why.


2 comments:

Jenny said...

Have a great time!

Jenny

mbt said...

Enjoy!

Robin and I took a cruise to Alaska last summer. First time we'd been on one. Fantastic experience.

Matt