Sunday, February 24, 2008

Another room down

Well, we have finally decorated the master bathroom. For two years we have debated, argued, and walked away from each idea. We finally settled on a Japanese theme. Four paint colors later we have a beautiful bathroom that is soothing and - and - green. Here are a few pictures. The last two are of David's latest electrical accomplishment. We replaced the bathroom fan/ light witha fan/ light that has two light bulbs instead of one.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

The bathroom is beautiful! You two do a wonderful job of decorating!

Jenny

Jenna said...

I love it!!!! Great job!

30 year-old Dad said...

wow! i'm impressed. now all you need is one of those guys who hangs out in the bathroom ready to hand you a towel after you wash your hands.

Melanie said...

I seriously love it!!! Where did you get the mirrors? I love them! The paint color looks great!