Saturday, December 1, 2007

Thanksgiving!

This year we had the Dastrup family over as well as Aunt Shirley and Grammi (my grandmother on my dad's side). We had a great Dinner together and enjoyed talking while our kids enjoyed playing with Anna and Michael. After dinner, we put up our Christmas tree and decorated it. Turned out pretty well if I do say so myself. And I do... Say so myself that is.... Anyway enjoy the pictures.



We talked to the kids about Thanksgiving a little, but it ended up being more about waiting to eat. I guess you take what you can get. Oh, and be sure you make it all the way to the end for the best moment! Password: zippy


Thanksgiving 2007 Kids from David Sycamore on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Ben said...

Anya! Funny!

The Marielle (and Parents) Show said...

Boy, Anna and Michael sure are cute. Are you bringing them for Christmas too???

PS Anya sure knows how to pack it in her mouth.